As part of its commitment to customer satisfaction, the company is transparent about its business offerings. It provides free written estimates so that you completely understand the service you’ll receive, plus it guarantees all work for 30 days. Silver Olas technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration, and the company is bonded and insured.
Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, and More in Oceanside, CA
Keeping your home clean is Silver Olas’ mission. It offers a wide range of services to clean and sanitize multiple areas of your space.
Carpet and Area Rug Cleaning
Silver Olas is Oceanside, CA’s, leading carpet cleaning specialists. Understanding that your entire family comes in contact with your home’s carpet, it’s dedicated to providing a deep and thorough clean.
The company starts every carpet treatment by moving small furniture and carefully vacuuming to pick up hair, crumbs, dirt, and other loose debris. The cleaning process is completed using truck-mounted, state-of-the-art equipment that’s more powerful than anything you can buy or rent locally. After cleaning, technicians bring in 360-degree drying fans to quickly finish the job. With these special fans, your carpets can be dry in as little as one hour.
If you have area rugs, let Silver Olas take care of them, too. It has experience with all rug types and fabrics, from oriental rugs to silk and wool.
After determining your rug’s fabric type, technicians oscillate and vacuum to remove loose debris. Rugs are then pre-treated to address stains and pre-conditioned to prepare for machine scrubbing. After area rug cleaning and rinsing, they undergo a rapid drying process to guarantee flawless results.
Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
When’s the last time you had your sofas and armchairs professionally cleaned? If it’s been a while (or never), let Silver Olas help. Its furniture cleaning service will restore your home’s most lived-in pieces to their original splendor.
The company is experienced with all kinds of fabrics, and its versatile DriMaster upholstery tool can treat materials from silk to leather.
Tile and Stone Cleaning
Bring back the shine of your hard floors with tile and stone cleaning from Silver Olas. The company’s thorough cleaning process includes hand and machine scrubbing to ensure the best results. Once the cleaning is done, your floors are treated with a sealant that will protect it for years to come.
Flood Cleaning and Restoration
If you’re dealing with a flood after an accident or bad weather, Silver Olas has the tools and expertise to make you whole again. It can help with the entire process, from water extraction and repair services to mold remediation. The company works with all insurance companies so you don’t have to worry about added stress.
COVID-19 and Hiring Carpet Cleaning Services in Oceanside, CA
The COVID-19 outbreak has dramatically changed our lives. There isn’t a single aspect that hasn’t been affected, from the way we go to work and shop to how we protect our homes and families.
Now that lockdowns have eased, you may be considering professional carpet cleaning services. After all, your family has been cooped up at home, which means lots of extra activity on your carpets, hard floors, and upholstery.
Before you hire a carpet cleaning service during the COVID-19 outbreak, here are some important things you need to ask about.
What’s the carpet cleaning company doing to protect its customers? The CDC has provided lots of guidance for workplaces, to keep both employees and customers healthy. Verify that the carpet cleaning company you’re considering is following recommended guidelines:
- Screening employees before each shift. If a technician feels ill or is displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, such as fever, coughing, or shortness of breath, they should not report to work.
- Maintaining social distancing standards. As COVID-19 can spread without symptoms, it’s important to stay away from others. The CDC recommends distancing of at least six feet.
- Mandating mask use. A mask is a simple and effective way to slow the spread of COVID-19. Ensure that the carpet cleaning service you’re considering requires its technicians to wear a mask at all times.
- Regularly cleaning and sanitizing. In addition to more regular cleaning of common areas in offices, carpet cleaning companies should also disinfect all equipment, preferably before entering a customer’s home. Technicians should also wash their hands more frequently.
While it’s important that your chosen carpet cleaning company do its part, you need to do yours, too. Here’s how you can help:
- If possible, arrange to leave your home during your carpet cleaning appointment. If you can’t, be sure to stay at least six feet away from technicians at all times.
- If you have children or pets, be sure they’re also maintaining proper social distancing.
- Don’t allow anyone into your home unless they’re wearing a mask, and be sure to wear yours, as well.
- Provide a place with soap and water for technicians to wash their hands, if needed.
Does the company provide sanitation services? If you or someone else in your household is an essential worker, you may be concerned about the germs you’re bringing into your home. Ask the carpet cleaners about sanitizing services it offers and which may be appropriate for your home and situation.
What areas does the company service? Consider hiring a local Oceanside, CA, carpet cleaning company rather than one that sends its technicians from different cities.Large companies do not tend to have the same care as a local family owned carpet cleaning near me.
Stay Clean and Safe in Oceanside, CA
It’s important to keep your home clean, but it’s even more vital in a COVID-19 world. If your carpets, area rugs, floors, and upholstery are ready for a deep clean, Silver Olas is here to get the job done for the Oceanside, CA, community.